Welcome KYN to the heart of Downtown Jacksonville!
KYN is an accelerator program for start ups, following One Spark, that will last 16 weeks.
Stache Investments Corp. announced today (August 21, 2013) that, in addition to investing in One Spark companies, it will launch a business accelerator to help them succeed.
Also- KYN is including UNF (SWOOP) students to help with technical support throughout the mentor program. WOOHOO!
Downtown Jacksonville, One Spark and UNF? I AM ALL IN. You can read the entire article here.
More construction is on the way, Downtown Jax! But- I’m not complaining this time. All good things are coming downtown, and I am so excited to be a part of a growing community.
You can find the article about the Laura Street Trio here to see what I’m talking about!
Photo cred: Myself; Titled: “Modern Day Breakfast at Tiffany’s, but Jacksonville.”
Happy Word Vomit Wednesday!
If you’re wondering what DA HECK I’m talking about… check out my first official “word vomit.”
1. I have way over ten different blog drafts saved that I’ve started and haven’t finished… mainly because I go back and forth in my mind a million times wondering if it’s appropriate to post on the internet… or how could I make it appropriate? Some people’s whole career is based on being inappropriate. Chelsea Handler… for example. And then there’s Paula Dean, who obviously wasn’t in a position to speak her mind. Sorry Paula.
The untitled draft is about my duck killing ventures…*LEAK*
2. THIS. Down Town Vision Inc just posted this article about a stair case to no where found in underground Downtown Jacksonville. Thoughts?
3. Pub Subs. I have so much love for Pub Subs, and Publix in general. Now they’re an official sponsor of the Jacksonville Jaguars. Do I need to say anything else? NO. Shopping truly is a pleasure at Publix, but now shopping at Publix is a mind blowing experience thanks to their new TOASTER. That’s right, if you didn’t know, now you’ve heard it from me. Publix is now able to toast your sub. Think about the Boar’s Head Turkey heated under the freshly sliced Gouda Cheese melted to perfected on a just baked loaf of bread. I’m salivating, bye.
4. Dirty Martini’s are my favorite drink right now. My previous “favorite drinks” were, but were never limited to: Bloody Mary, White Russian… okay fine that’s all I got.
5. Can watching movies be a hobby?
6. I ordered my first audio book yesterday (not including my Disney cassette tapes read along books that I stuck in my fisher price cassette player with a micro phone). It was something about surviving in your twenties after graduation. I need all the help I can get.
**End Vom Sesh**